1. going to the zoo and laughing our ass off watching the lemurs. i didn’t know they are actually taking some yoga position while meditating on the strange people staring at them. the lemurs seemed to be happy and wisdom.
2. having a peaceful launch with our best friends, at madame pogany restaurant. a cool place in town with lots of advertising people usually showing off around there. it’s cozy and nice, though. i had a risotto with parmigiano, yummy.
3. while taking my “10 minutes dream of australia” break, i remembered about one of my fav ads - carlton draught - big ad. even if it’s 5 years old, it’s a cannes winner and i still enjoy it.
2010 wasn’t a great year at all. as i told some of my friends yesterday, it passed like it never existed. my career didn’t move on (i even had some disappointing experiences with my juniors), my house remained unfurbished and i didn’t manage to see my parents more often.
though, i visited some really beautiful places, i met new and nice people, my dog seems to be in a better shape and my bf still wants to marry me; so there’s still hope :)
but, as they say, sometimes you have to slow down to go faster. and i almost never slow down to think about what i want to do next, what objectives i want to achieve. i’m “going with the wind”, ending up frustrated and nervous, without really knowing where all these came from. but now, in our vacation in germany, i had the time to think about my ny’s resolutions. i know my friend pinklabel will not agree with this “resolutions frenzy”, but i hope she will support me like she always have :)
so here goes:
1. do smth about my professional life. I need and I deserve a better payed job. it means either making some important changes at my workplace, or simply finding another job. and this needs to be worked out till the end of february.
2. travel more - get out of the country every three months (hmm, this is very related to resolution no. 1).
3. nutrition - eat responsibly and try to keep my ideal weight
4. spend more time with my family and my dog - go out with my parents once a month and join my bf walking the dog at least twice a week.
5. refurbish at least a part of my house.
6.start planning my wedding - i need a detailed plan done by the end of june. And the date will be set depending on the budget involved.
(please note what a noob i am with that camera :) but this pic reminds me how lucky and cozy i feel for having this guy beside me)